30+ St Therese Quotes On The Eucharist

Discover and share st theresa quotes on the eucharist. Saint Therese And Her Oblation To God S Merciful Love Catholic Strength
Saint Therese And Her Oblation To God S Merciful Love Catholic Strength from catholicstrengthblog.files.wordpress.com

30+ St Therese Quotes On The Eucharist. Discover and share st theresa quotes on the eucharist. From now on, near the eucharist, i shall be able to sacrifice myself in silence, to wait for heaven in peace. "thoughts of saint thérèse", p.72, tan books. "we have him so near in the blessed sacrament, where he is already glorified. Therese of the infant jesus the blessed sacrament is indeed the stimulus for us all, for me as it should be for you, to forsake all worldly ambitions. I was not like those grand souls who practice all kinds of penances from childhood. When my heart is close to yours, make me feel your spear. The eucharistic life of the carmelite saints. Without the constant presence of our divine master upon the altar in my poor chapels, i never could have persevered casting my lot with the lepers of molokai; "i made up my mind to more serious mortification than ever.